Changing the world one teacher at a time.
Here at Accelerate Online, we offer a non-traditional route to teacher certification. If you already hold a bachelor's degree or are currently enrolled in your final semester of college coursework, we can help you become a teacher!
- Fully online, all the time - 24/7 access
- Affiliated with Texas A&M University
- Affordable payment plan
- Teacher certified in 12-18 months
- Agriculture, Food and Natural Resources 6-12
- Chemistry 7-12
- Chinese EC-12
- English Language Arts and Reading 7-12
- History 7-12
- Life Science 7-12
- Mathematics 7-12
- Physical Science 6-12
- Physics/Mathematics 7-12
- Science 7-12
- Social Studies 7-12
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution of higher learning
- College students may be considered in their final semester
- An overall GPA of 2.75 on a 4.0 scale or a 2.75 GPA in the last 60 hours
- A 2.75 GPA in content-area coursework
- Passing score on a Pre-Admission Content Test (PACT)
- U. S. citizen or legal permanent resident
- Completed Criminal History check
For graduates of universities outside of the United States:
Transcripts must be evaluated by a TEA approved foreign credential service. The report should specifically state if you received the U. S. equivalent of a bachelor’s degree in your subject area and provide a detailed list of all coursework.
If the university's primary language of instruction is not English, you must pass all four sections (reading, writing, speaking, and listening) of the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL).
Due on or before August 5.
Based on work by Lori Newcomer, Ph.D., University of Missouri
Let's change the world!
Filling out this interest form will help us to help you.