The Texas A&M University Accelerate Online certification program is an innovative approach to preparing secondary teachers in the State of Texas.
- This continuing education program is designed to provide college graduates with a program of teacher preparation that can be completed in 12-18 months.
- The Accelerate Online program provides an individual the flexibility of completing teacher certification preparation through completion of online instruction, a 40-hour field experience and a year-long paid internship in a secondary public school in Texas.
- Enrollment at Texas A&M University is not required.
Accelerate Online is a premier path to a career in education that combines the convenience of an alternative certification program with the quality of a university program based at Texas A&M University.
Accelerate Online offers:
- Flexibility - 24/7 Online instruction
- Internships - Assistance finding a paid internship
- Support - Mentoring during teaching internship
Responses are sent within three business days. If you do not receive an email to the address provided, please check the Spam/Junk Folder in your email account.
Teaching, Learning & Culture - Accelerate Online
Training Acknowledgement Form
Please help us continue to improve the Accelerate Online program by completing the items below. Rate your preparation and performance in the following areas.