The Texas A&M University Accelerate Online certification program is an innovative approach to preparing secondary teachers in the State of Texas.
- This continuing education program is designed to provide college graduates with a program of teacher preparation that can be completed in 12-18 months.
- The Accelerate Online program provides an individual the flexibility of completing teacher certification preparation through completion of online instruction, a 40-hour classroom field experience and a year-long paid internship in a secondary public school in Texas.
- Enrollment at Texas A&M University is not required.
Accelerate Online is a premier path to a career in education that combines the convenience of an alternative certification program with the quality of a university program based at Texas A&M University.
Accelerate Online offers:
- Flexibility - 24/7 Online instruction
- Internships - Resources provided to assist particpant in finding a paid teaching position
- Support - Mentoring during teaching internship
If you are interested in receiving additional information regarding the Accelerate Online Program, please complete this form.
Responses are sent within three business days. If you do not receive an email to the address provided, please check the Spam/Junk Folder in your email account.
Teaching, Learning & Culture - Accelerate Online
Training Acknowledgement Form
Please help us continue to improve the Accelerate Online program by completing the items below. Rate your preparation and performance in the following areas.